Wednesday, April 14, 2010

mr. fox has marble eyes

I've been super busy this week (3 crits so far) which is why I've been so illusive. Anyway I spotted this video back in October on an amazing blog and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. It's like the acid trip/dark side of Fantastic Mr. Fox (which I still haven't seen by the way).



Check out More from Max Swinton. He also made a similar video called Mr. Pike.

On a related note, I just registered for an awesome class next fall called Alternative Animation: 1960- present. I'm so very giddy about it because we'll be viewing the work of Janie Geiser, Jan Svankmajer, and Susan Pitt to name a few.

If you have any animation recommendations, I'd love to hear it. And I hope you all are soaking in some fickle April sun!

No comments: