Monday, March 15, 2010

Some things...

I apologize for my near- two week absence. I have been a sick, voiceless little girl. Weird weather always does this to me. Since I've had lots of time to lay in bed and think about the ups and downs of life- I've compiled a little list of things I would like to happen/posses in the very near and immediate future.

Some things I want:



1) A Peach Apartment. I know I go on and on about peach colored apartments and wanting to die in a lovely room but look at how serene this place is! I would never come home in a sour mood if my walls were painted such a lovely shade!


Look at all that natural sunlight! Gorgeous!




2) A Nice Embrace. It's been a while since I've had a hug that's lasted longer than 2 seconds. Those long hugs are nice. Especially when the other person is warm and they smell really good.

3) A Black Wide- Brimmed Sun Hat. Black sun hats are so glamorous and luxurious! I want to wear one and channel my inner Holly Golightly and Yoko Ono at the same time. (On a related note, I can't seem to finish Breakfast at Tiffany's for the life of me.)


4) Late Night Picnics (preferably alone). I am super excited about the warm weather because I just moved closer to the lake, meaning on those dreadful, stuffy summer nights I can stroll down to the beach with my black sun hat and some Thai food for a midnight feast!

I spent some time with my friend in Brooklyn this summer and the most fun I had was running around in the park at night. We leapt around like crazy people for an hour and went back to her house with dew - soaked clothes.

5) A journal to write/draw in. I've stopped writing. The result of which has been dire..I've had so many unbelievably amazing/dreadful experiences that I wish I could have captured. But every time I crack open my old journal to write, I just stare at it blankly before closing it again. Maybe it's time for a new book....maybe I should just make my own.


I hope everyone else is enjoying the weather if it's nice or enjoying their home if it's not.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh man, just when I thought I could cross "decide color scheme for walls in bedroom" off my list, this beautiful, beautiful room gets posted.

Poly Glamourous said...

Ah, that color is glorious, isn't it?

BTW, I'm going to visit Amber and
Eric in May so if you do decide to go peach, I'd love to see it!