I apologize for my near- two week absence. I have been a sick, voiceless little girl. Weird weather always does this to me. Since I've had lots of time to lay in bed and think about the ups and downs of life- I've compiled a little list of things I would like to happen/posses in the very near and immediate future.
Some things I want:
1) A Peach Apartment. I know I go on and on about peach colored apartments and wanting to die in a lovely room but look at how serene this place is! I would never come home in a sour mood if my walls were painted such a lovely shade!
Look at all that natural sunlight! Gorgeous!
2) A Nice Embrace. It's been a while since I've had a hug that's lasted longer than 2 seconds. Those long hugs are nice. Especially when the other person is warm and they smell really good.
3) A Black Wide- Brimmed Sun Hat. Black sun hats are so glamorous and luxurious! I want to wear one and channel my inner Holly Golightly and Yoko Ono at the same time. (On a related note, I can't seem to finish Breakfast at Tiffany's for the life of me.)
4) Late Night Picnics (preferably alone). I am super excited about the warm weather because I just moved closer to the lake, meaning on those dreadful, stuffy summer nights I can stroll down to the beach with my black sun hat and some Thai food for a midnight feast!
I spent some time with my friend in Brooklyn this summer and the most fun I had was running around in the park at night. We leapt around like crazy people for an hour and went back to her house with dew - soaked clothes.
5) A journal to write/draw in. I've stopped writing. The result of which has been dire..I've had so many unbelievably amazing/dreadful experiences that I wish I could have captured. But every time I crack open my old journal to write, I just stare at it blankly before closing it again. Maybe it's time for a new book....maybe I should just make my own.
I hope everyone else is enjoying the weather if it's nice or enjoying their home if it's not.