Saturday, July 10, 2010

Water Dissolving

I found this totally by accident on itunes the other day and immediately went to investigate. I can't believe something like this existed for so long and somehow managed to pass right under my radar!! I'm totally getting it!



I got back earlier this week from a short trip to Ypsilanti. I stayed with my friends and it was an amazingly peaceful experience. I got to meet the mastermind behind Spiritditch, a blog that I've been reading religiously since I discovered it earlier this year. It was almost like meeting a celebrity!

I'll have to write a longer blog post about the ins and outs of Ypsi when I get the chance. Right now there's a lot of commotion going on in my house and in my head surrounding my severely water damaged bedroom closet. BOOOO.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: